M3M Latitude in Sector-65 Gurgaon, Gurgaon by M3M India is a residential project.
Highlights of project:
- The highlight of the tower would be the roof-top observatory deck and 360° observatory circle- culminating in a rectangular penultimate top
- A truly unique, singular tower overlooking the skyline of the modern millennium city – Gurgaon
- The landscaping will evoke a sense of a closely cropped garden
- The project offers Apartment with perfect combination of contemporary architecture and features to provide comfortable living.
- The Apartment are of the following configurations: 3BHK and 4BHK
- The size of the Apartment ranges in between 221.11 Sq. mt and 274.53 Sq. mt
- M3M Latitude price ranges from 2.14 Cr to 3.67 Cr.
- M3M Latitude offers facilities such as Gymnasium and Lift.
- It also has amenity like Swimming pool.
- The project has indoor activities such as Squash court.
- It also offers Car parking.
- This is a RERA registered project with registration number 56 OF 2017 DATED 17-8-2017.
- Bank loan approved from HDFC Home Loans, ICICI Bank and AXIS Bank.
- It is an under construction project with possession offered in Jan, 2023.
- The project is spread over a total area of 2 acres of land. It has 75% of open space.
- M3M Latitude has a total of 1 towers. The construction is of 42 floors. An accommodation of 162 units has been provided.
Resort-style pool area and large deck
Modern Contemporary Architecture; Designed by UHA, London
Highly efficient architecture planning and design Double glazing for energy saving and peaceful living
Backed by strong infrastructure and job creations, the real estate of Delhi/NCR is moving up. With increasing investments from builders in regions like Noida, Greater Noida, Gurgaon and Faridabad, the increasing demands are being catered to affecting the realty market positively. Additionally, other factors contributing to this positivity are the metro smoothening connectivity between different parts of the city and a number of expressways and flyovers letting you skip the traffic.
The positivity in the job market leading to migration of working professionals from around the country to the city also contributes to a positivity in the job market.
- ID: 4298
- Published: December 23, 2020
- Last Update: December 25, 2020
- Views: 461