(DDJAY) Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana is a Haryana government. affordable housing Plotted scheme launched in year 2016 in prime urban communities of Haryana.
This strategy is wanted to support the improvement of high density plotted colonies in Low and Medium Potential towns of the State wherein little plots are made accessible through a liberal policy framework.
The Government of Haryana advised an Affordable Plotted Housing Policy 2016 for Low and Medium Potential Towns: (DDJAY) under the provisions of Section 9A of the Haryana Development and Regulation of Urban Areas Act, 1975 as well as under Section 11 of the Punjab Scheduled Roads and Controlled zones Restriction of Unregulated Development Act, 1963 and any different corresponding law governing enhancement of plotted housing colonies on the subject, handed that if there’s any contradiction in any different provision relating to the growth of similar colonies also the provisions of this policy shall prevail. The affordable housing colonies under the plan would be developed by the private developers under the management of the state government. It is all around began projects in Gurugram too. Furthermore, generally Beneficiary for house buyers in Gurugram property market.
HIGHLIGHTS OF DEEN DAYAL JAN AWAS YOJNA (DDJAY)
- A design could be developed on field ranging 5 to 15 acres..
- Up to 30% of a city’s complete Planned residential area would be presented for project developments under this category. The most extreme plot area under this scheme has been determined at 150 square meters (sq. m).
- The area under road can’t surpass 10% of the all out authorized area. The developer is also required to transfer 10% of the authorized colony area to the government free of cost so that community facilities may be given by the government over that area.
- Developers could also register Separate floors on plots, along with parking. They could allot up to 50% of the area; the excess 50% would stay with the government however they can proceed with development work on it. Of this, 15% of the area would be mortgaged for inner development works.
- The developer has been given the option of saving the expense of internal development works with the municipality concerned at mutually decided rates. The developer may also mortgage residential plots covering at least 15% of the complete saleable area as security with the authority. This will go about as a protection from any future delinquency. The permit fee has been set at Rs 10,000 per acres for low-potential towns and Rs 1 lakh per acres for medium-potential towns.
- Under the plan, the conversion charges and infrastructure development charges (IDC) have been deferred and the external development charges (EDC) and the license fee have been reduce considerably. Developers have also been given the choice of either mortgaging 15% of the saleable area or giving bank assurance to a similar tune for internal development works.
- Applications under this policy can be submitted in something like 90 days from the date of notification of the scheme. in case the total number of applications received in a particular area exceeds the total area that has been permitted under the policy, all the applicants who fulfil the eligibility criteria will be considered for giving a base area of five acres. If the total number of applicants is less than the total area permitted, every applicant will be considered for grant of license, subject to the minimum and maximum area norm. The Director-General, Town and Country Planning, has been given the authority to increase the total permitted area by up to 40 percent.
ADVANTAGES OF DEEN DAYAL JAN AWAS PLOT YOJNA
- Stilt + 4 design allowed
- Separate floor registry
- FAR: 2.64
- 80% home loan on plots
- Possession link plan
- 100% home loan on construction
- Park, market, play school, public venue inside the Society.
- Gated society complex
- Minimum 09 meter road